Bob has spoken and presented for some of the largest organizations, corporations and companies. Please find below a sampling of Clients Bob has presented for.
- University of Maryland Medical System
- Johns Hopkins University Hospital
- MGMA Medical Group Management Association.
(Key Note Speaker for Annual Conference)
- Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- AXA Financial Group
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company
- Maryland Academy of Family Physicians
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital- Department of Surgery in Philadelphia
- CB Richard Ellis (CBRE)
- Pawtucket Hospital in Rhode Island, part of the Brown University Medical System.
- Anne Arundel Eye Care in Annapolis
- Brown Craig Turner Architects
- Boy Scouts of America
- School of the Cathedral of Mary Our Queen
- Provident Hospital in Wash, D.C.
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Frederick Rotary Club
- VCA Animal Hospitals
- PNC Bank
Let Bob motivate, educate and entertain your team on a wide range of topics. Bob’s presentations are designed for everyone from administrative assistants to CEOs, and can can be tailored specifically to the needs of your organization.
“Out of the 100′s of Industry meetings and seminars I’ve attended… Bob has the refreshing ability to easily connect with the audience from the new employee to the 40 year veteran. His message is relevant, inspirational, genuine and passionate as are the stories and experiences he shares from his life. Bob’s presentation was targeted and on point. He delivers important and actionable material. You can tell he lives for the moment and doesn’t hesitate. I highly recommend Bob!”
—David Decker, CLU , ChFC
President of Innovative Underwriting Services
Book Bob now by calling 443-790-3457.